Monday, January 26, 2009

Back in the Saddle???

Today I received a call from the manager of a local real estate company, asking me if I'd consider getting back into the business and if so, set up a meeting to see what this company has to offer. I couldn't believe the timing of this call.

For the past week I've been seriously contemplating reinstating my real estate license. As frustrating as the job is (not to mention soul draining), a part of me misses having a decent income, and socializing with people over the age of 4. When it was good, it was great. When it was bad... it was horrible. It's hard living on commissions, but it would help us out so much right now.

I have not had my cell phone even charged for the past three months. A few days ago I decided to charge it up 'just because'. Then today I receive this call (on my cell) and who knows how long it would have been until I got the message if I had missed it. I really am undecided, but I believe whole-heartedly that the Tao will guide us to where we are supposed to be. If we fight it, our lives will have unnecessary hardships. If we follow our path, things will come together as they should, when they should. I'm not really sure what I'll do, but I've got a week or so to decide. I've been seriously pursuing photography and was going to start school in February. There'll be no time for that if I go back to work. Maybe this is the universe telling me I'm not cut out for the professional photography world?

"We're a slave to the money then we die..." -Bittersweet Symphony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home