Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Search is over!

After telling a friend of mine that I was searching for a babysitter, she said she was offended that I didn't ask her. On top of that, she said she'd do it for free. She also needs a sitter from time to time, so I guess it'll work out for both of us. (Though I think I got the better end of the deal... she's only got one kid, who's pretty easy to take care of. My three...? They're pretty good I guess. {insert evil laugh here} ) So another meeting tomorrow morning at the office. I feel horrible because for the past week, I pretty much fell off the face of the earth as far as the office is concerned... Monday afternoon: a few hours after I came home I came down with this horrible fever/sickness, and was pretty much on my butt for three days. I still have a really bad cough that kind of makes you not want to be around me, but at least I can move now! I was coughing throughout the last meeting, and I'm sure it made a wonderful impression. I think I'm getting back into work. I'm trying. Baby steps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home