Friday, May 1, 2009

Zippity-do-da!

The weather here has been stupendous. It's been sunny and bright starting at 6:30, and I've been able to drag my sorry butt out of bed at a decent time. (though I've been taking a heavy dose of my iron supplement too since my anemia has gotten pretty bad. I'm sure that helps a little) The kids and I have gone out every day, and it's made an amazing effect on my mood. I'm not sure how much longer we can live in Washington because I can't do this 5 month rut much longer! I also LOVE this time of year for pictures... it's almost impossible to get bad shots! So if you can't tell I'm completely the example of "zippity-do-da...!" It's almost scary. I just have this unbelievable sense of inner peace and happiness right now. I hope it lasts forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home