Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back in Blogland

I know. It's been a crazy long time since I've done this, but I thought I'd give this another shot. If you're new, welcome! I don't have a whole lot of anything important to say, Just want to update friends and family with what's going on in our lives. Here's a recap: I'm going to school to hopefully get my MSW someday, but it's going slowly. Joe's back on a boat and will be starting up patrols again. Nathan and Drew are still in Montessori, Matt's still a goofball, and I've yet to introduce Alexander David Nunnally. He was born 2.9.10 at home, of course. Our biggest baby at 9 lbs 4.5 oz. He beat out Nate by a whole half ounce! Now he's about 10 lbs, and growing. The big boys took to him right away, but Matt's been a little slower. At least he doesn't try to hit Alex and run away screaming no! anymore. I'll try to be better at updating from now on when I find the time. There's always someone running/crying/barking/screaming/eating/destroying/peeing here, but we love it. Are we adding in the future? No. We're just trying to enjoy what we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home