Thursday, July 10, 2008

Done, Done.... So Done!

Like any typical prego I have hit the wall of being SO done. I'm fat, tired, exhausted, can't bend over to pick up a toy or tie my shoes... I'm so sick of being in this state. I don't feel ready for another human being to be in our lives, but I'm definitely ready for this human to be out of my body! I've always said that you are never ready for a child; you're never prepared, you never have enough money... all the ducks are never lined up. So, you let it happen and work with it. I also believe things will happen when they are supposed to and you should never try to push things in your favor because then it will go wrong, but GD! If I could induce somehow I would. Everyone has an idea of what encourages labor, but I've tried most and have failed miserably. I don't get in these moods often. I'm usually really easy-going and accepting of situations, but this just sucks now. If you've ever been pregnant, you know exactly how I am feeling. And if you plan on it, it's not always this bad, and as soon as the baby's born you forget about all the crap. Especially when you decide to have another... or another... you kind of have to. Otherwise no one would have more than one child! That's about it. I'm done ranting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home